Sunday, April 19, 2009

Top 5 Special Edition: Cool Internet Finds.

So I know I said last week that my top 5 for this week would be my top 5 favorite writers. Well the truth is that I don't have nearly as much spare time as I'd like to have and I'm currently doing a lot of research for the comic I'm working on. So more than likely I'll be doing my top 5 every other week. On the weeks that I don't do a real top 5 I'll still update with something that I think is funny. Kind of a mini top 5 of cool things I think people should check out. None of my long winded descriptions, just quick and to the point. So this week I'm going to do my top 5 cool internet finds. These aren't really the coolest things out there, just some things that I've seen recently that I think are pretty cool. Beware, there is a lot of language in some of these. Especially number 4.

5. Screwattack's Top 5 OMGWTF Moments In Gaming.



4. Gotta Do The Cooking By The Book



3. Broadway Calls- Back To Oregon



These guys are personal friends of mine so you should download their album on iTunes.

2. Mega 64-Sexy 64: 2 Sexy?



This is just really funny to me, probably not to you.

1. Bill O'Reilly Flips Out-Dance Remix



Why is it so easy to make fun of this guy?

Okay kids, I need to get back to my research and writing. I love you all. Hopefully I'll be back up to full swing next week for my top 5 favorite writers.

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment